Thursday, February 18, 2010

A fresh start

I deleted all the posts that were here before. I just decided that I was going to start fresh. At Forty. How the hell did that happen?

So things I hope to accomplish at 40
1. have another baby
2. have a successful IVF cycle that results in number 1
3. Manage my diabetes well enough to do the cycle that results in the above.
4. Work with the new doctor (so far, I like her!) to manage by diabetes.

It's a little backwards, my list.
Yeah, I do that a lot.

so I think this new and improved (hahahaha) blog will be about everything in my life, not just fertility, or the lack there of.. because I don't want my IF to define me. My bitter defines me enough, I think! But my bitter, I wear it like an expensive accessory... I wear it well, I earned the right to wear it, and I take it off after feeling the comfort of it's presence for a night. It's not good to wear these accessories all the time, mind you. Just now and then.
I think I will start talking more about diabetes, since lately that is all I think about, besides IVF#3. (I will rewrite my infertility story one of the these days and recount IVF#1 and IVF#2) And I think I will share some recipes, meal planning and more.
For sure, I will talk more about Ethan, because he is our world. Every parent sees their child as a miracle, I am sure. But I also see the grace of God in his eyes. And that makes every day worth it.

Welcome to my forties!

No comments:

Post a Comment